Quex Park Fireworks Saturday 6th November 2021 - Entry Requirements
Please read these requirements carefully, by entering the venue you are agreeing to the conditions of entry.
If you do not wish to comply, please contact us to request a refund.
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourselves and others.
It is still possible to catch and spread COVID-19, even if you are fully vaccinated.
This is an outdoor autumn event with no indoor spaces.
It is important that we all use personal judgement to manage our own risk, all of us can play our part by exercising common sense and considering the risk, while no situation is risk free, we ask you abide by the event terms and condition and the event entry requirements to ensure the event can meet COVID operating standards.
Please be aware the event entry requirements may change a short notice in order to comply with Government guidance at the time.
Do not attend this event if you or anyone you live with have COVID-19 symptoms – Isolate immediately and complete a PCR test.
The most important symptoms of COVID-19 are recent onset of any of the following:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
- Do not attend this event if you need to self-isolate (e.g., been asked by NHS Test and Trace).
- Tickets should be brought in advance, tickets may not be available to purchase on the night.
- Online ticket information will be retained for 21 days and if, requested by Public Health England, will be shared to assist NHS Test & Trace requirements. GDPR complied with.
- Contactless payments are encouraged wherever possible.
- Limit the close contact you have with those you do not usually live with.
- We will be displaying NHS QR code for customers wishing to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app.Manual check in sheets will be held at ticket offices, for those who wish to check in but do not have access to a smart phone or NHS COVID-19 app.
- We will be displaying COVID signage around the venue to remind everyone Coronavirus still remains a serious health risk.
- Ensure you maintain high standards of personal hygiene (wash or sanitise your hands regularly and after coming into contact with shared areas (i.e., toilet).
- We encourage you to wear a face covering whilst in crowded environments.
- Personal fireworks /sparklers are not permitted.
- Only purchase your tickets through authorised ticketing vendors (i.e., Quex Park Fireworks website, Quex Barn at Quex Park, Birchington / The Schoolwear Centre, Addington Street Margate / MK Accountancy, King Street Ramsgate).
- All members of booking groups must arrive at the ticket gate together.
- Take care of your ticket - Your ticket’s barcode is unique. Don’t share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket on without your knowledge.
- Selling your ticket via social media chat sites is strictly prohibited, your ticket will be cancelled, and no refunds given. Tickets themselves shall remain the property of Kent Events all times. As per items 3.2 and 3.3. of the Event’s Terms and Conditions.
- Safety information given by staff / security / fire service and first aid must be complied with.
- If you are considered abusive towards any member of staff / security / fire service / first aid / traders / fireworks team and the tribute band, you will be escorted from the event.
- Please allow plenty of time for arrival to the event, the above COVID requirements will increase the time to enter the venue.
Please keep being kind, everyone is still doing their best to get back to normality, there may be delays and interruptions, due to everyone working hard trying to ensure the safety of everyone at the event.