Sell tickets to your events online quickly and easily with Coconut Tickets. As the
manager of an event you already know how to market your events on your website and on
social media. With Coconut Tickets your customers visit your website or social media
then click to buy their tickets through your account on Coconut Tickets. The e-tickets
are sent to the customer then you receive their funds direct to your PayPal or Stripe
account. Coconut Tickets platform, displaying your branding, takes care of the online
- Financially sound ticketing. Predictable monthly costs. You pay for the number of
events on-sale up to a fixed number of tickets. No per-ticket costs.
- Ticketing for your whole event. Sell tickets to customers and sell pitches (slots or
concessions) to vendors.
- Customer ticketing flexibility. Sell tickets for the duration of the event, for one
day or for collections of days all at the prices you choose.
- Improve event security with QR code e-tickets. Only admit the right people and admit
- Increase the customer experience by collecting customer information in advance with
your own online order form. You can create a form for each event.
- Save time in communication with your vendors, ask them to upload their certificates
and plans in advance on the vendor order form.
- Reduce your risks by displaying your own terms and conditions that customers will
need to accept before they buy your tickets.
- Increase event discovery by new customers with automatic publishing of your event
as a structured data snippet to all search engines and other customizable SEO features.
Above all, Coconut Tickets is designed for real world usability. We include features that
from experience we know you will need, like being able to manually resend a ticket to a
customer who has lost it or manually booking complementary tickets for your sponsors.
Coconut Tickets was created by event managers who were not satisfied by their existing
ticketing platform providers. If you would like to know more then Contact us directly or
subscribe to our news letter (see below).
The Coconut Tickets team.